The FTC Large Scale Fixture table is designed to be used to support the the Kramer Shear Cell and all other FTC prefixed fixtures. The heavy duty design of this table allows for forces up to 2500N. The table is designed to hold the cells in accurate alignment during testing and prevent the automatic cleaning plate from rising up with the blades during the return stroke of the TMS-Pro and Touch units.
The table is made from anodized aluminium and fits onto the "T" slot base using the "T" slot screws that are supplied with the base.
- Bulk Analysis using the FTC Kramer Shear Cell and Thin Blade Compression Cell
- Compression tests using the FTC succulometer
- Shearing tests using the FTC Heavy Duty Blade Set
- Breaking tests using the FTC Heavy Duty Three-Point Bend
- Extrusion tests using the FTC Universal Cell
Contents and summary
|FTC LARGE SCALE FIXTURE TABLE
Heavy Duty test stand for Kramer Shear Cell and other FTC prefix fixtures.